Fusion bonded epoxy coating is commonly referred to as FBE coating, is an epoxy-based powder coating used to provide protection to pipelines, steel pipes and a wide range of Valves.
FBE coatings are thermoset polymers by nature.
These FBE coated pipes can be used in temperatures up to 95°C.
- Oil & Gas Transporting pipelines
- Oil & Gas refineries
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Industries
- Chemical Processing Industries
- External Field joint
- Oil & Gas Drilling pipes
- Heating Source – Electrical or Gas Fired Oven
- Powder handling and application
- Fluidized powder bed / Drum
- Electrostatic Powder spray equipment
- Compressed Air - Source must be clean and dry
- Pipe and spools internals to be FBE coated with own Fabricated special Coating System